Thursday 19 July 2012

Day 26: Reflection


Physics is a science that involves matter and energy! It has to do with motion, forces, momentum, and different types of waves. Just as Biology and Chemistry are big branches of science, Physics is one as well. I feel that these three big sciences are the three that play a big part of our life. So in other words, Physics is a science of life! :)

I really enjoyed this class! It was very eye opening class that helped me view the world differently! The labs were very entertaining, Mr. Blake explained things in ways we were able to understand it, and it was in general very fun!

I felt that the most important thing I learned in this class is how Physics is present in our daily lives. It never occurred to me how important physics is and how many things are able to function because of it.

I liked how our activities in the class were very "hands on" kind of activities. In Chemistry, you'd see different reaction of concepts you learn in class, but you don't always see why they react like that because it's more microscopic. In Physics, we are able to see and learn from the different demonstrations! It made learning the material easier to understand!

I felt that this class is awesome the way it is! It's hard learning about science during the summer with such limited time. But I felt that this class did a very good job of teaching it to us!

Mr. Blake,
Thanks for being such an awesome teacher! We will definitely miss you and look forward to seeing you sometime in the future! :)
From, Jess Wu 

No comments:

Post a Comment