Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 1: Introducing Me!

 

 Hi my name is Jessica Wu! I'm an incoming junior at Punahou School and I've been there since freshmen year. So far, I've taken Biology and Chemistry Honors, and I plan on taking AP Chemistry next year. For math, I've taken Algebra and Geometry, and I'm planning on taking Algebra 2/Trigonometry next year. I hope that this physics course would help give me a better understanding of the world and how it works around me.
This picture represents who I am because I'm very friendly! I took this picture last summer with my cousins when we were playing around with my sister's new camera. It means a lot to me because my cousins who don't live here were able to come and spend time with us.

2 comments:

  1. That's cool, I came here as a freshmen too! I like your picture but how did you make this? Were you all moving lights to make the letter like that? It's pretty cool if that's what you guys did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess! It's really nice that you make the most of your time with your cousins :) I've been at Punahou since freshmen year too! Good luck with AP Chem.....

    ReplyDelete